Our range of Services
- Offers regular service from Karachi to various cities of Afghanistan.
- Hassle-free one window-operation ex-any origin to Afghanistan .
- Transportation of 20’/40’dry&reefer containers .
- Airport custom clearance-Kabul / Kandhar .
- Domestic distribution/inland transportation-Afghanistan.
- Exemption processing and customs clearance .
- Monitoring points along Pak-Afghan route
Afghan Transit Trade
International Multimodal Transportation / Logistics / In-transit Handling through Pakistan and Iran Bandar Abbas
MASF Logistics Pakistan offers you a reliable and economical one-window solution for international multi-modal transportation, logistics and in-transit handling through Pakistan for movement of all kinds of cargo and relief supplies from anywhere in the world to Afghanistan.
Our special unit to handle Afghanistan bound cargo includes a full-fledged office in Kabul and dedicated team-members based at Karachi and Peshawar gateways and other transit cities through Pakistan. The MASF set-up in Afghanistan and its network of offices in Pakistan has the infrastructure support to handle the movement of cargo in a smooth and efficient manner.
Our logistics services for Afghanistan bound movement are specially tailored to meet the precise requirements of:
- Project Cargo
- NGO / Non Commercial Cargo
- Commercial Cargo
- International Security Forces Cargo (ISAF)